An old converted barn made into two properties:
- The Coach House sleeps up to six and it’s neighbour Corner Cottage sleeps up to four people
- Open-plan layout on the ground floor: kitchen/dining/lounge
- The Coach House has three bedrooms consisting of one double, one large master with super-king bed (that can be made into a twin on request) and another twin.
- Corner Cottage has a master king bedroom and a twin bedroom.
- Both have bath with over-head shower
- Smart TV’s for streaming with complimentary Netflix.
- Communal laundry facilities within the internal porch
- Both open onto the large central court yard, with sunny places to sit, relax and BBQ
- Smart electric heaters.
Our Four Cottages form part of an attractive 17th Century complex of limestone buildings, set around a large private courtyard and situated on a 70 acre farm with woodland. There is a lovely nature trail around the farm where buzzards, deer and many wild flowers can be seen. On the farm rare breed cattle and sheep graze and our poultry and waterfowl roam freely.
The comfortable cottages all have outdoor seating and barbeque areas and there is ample private off-road parking. Smart TV installed in each property. W allow a maximum of two well-behaved dogs per cottage and visitors may also bring their own horse on holiday, as there are stabling and grazing facilities on the farm.
All bed linen, towels, electricity and fibre Wi-Fi is included in the listed price. Cots, high chairs and baby baths are also available free of charge on request (sorry, but we do not provide cot linen). Also included in the price, are little essentials like: washing-up liquid, dish cloths, tea towels, kitchen and toilet rolls.
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties.
For reservations, availability calendar and prices please go to:
Download Directions to Brackenthwaite Farm