- Sleeps up to four
- Bright and sunny, south-facing position
- Set on a single level once inside (five steps into the property)
- Galley kitchen with breakfast bar
- Smart TV for streaming e.g. Netflix and BBC iPlayer etc.
- Shower wet room (no bath)
- One double and one twin bedrooms
- Views over fields and woodland to the side
- Exclusive garden picnic area
- Storage heaters and supplementary electric heater
Our Four Cottages form part of an attractive 17th Century complex of limestone buildings, set around a large private courtyard and situated on a 70 acre farm with woodland. There is a lovely nature trail around the farm where buzzards, deer and many wild flowers can be seen. On the farm rare breed cattle and sheep graze and our poultry and waterfowl roam freely.
The comfortable cottages all have outdoor seating and barbeque areas and there is ample private off-road parking. Smart TV installed in each property. We allow a maximum of two well-behaved dogs per cottage and visitors may also bring their own horse on holiday, as there are stabling and grazing facilities on the farm.
All bed linen, towels, electricity and fibre Wi-Fi is included in the listed price. Cots, high chairs and baby baths are also available free of charge on request (sorry, but we do not provide cot linen). Also included in the price, are little essentials like: washing-up liquid, dish cloths, tea towels, kitchen and toilet rolls.
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties.
For reservations, availability calendar and prices, please go to:
Download Directions to Brackenthwaite Farm
Access Statement for Keeper’s Lodge