Our four comfortable self-catering holiday cottages, form part of an attractive 17th Century complex of limestone buildings, set around a large courtyard. With plenty of outdoor seating and barbeque areas, you can while away the hours reading a good book or in summer simply watch the barn swallows swooping by. If you wish to stretch your legs a little and take in the views, then there is a lovely private nature trail around the farm’s fields and woods where you might spot some wild deer and buzzards flying over head.
We have been providing holiday accommodation at the farm since 1976, with many guests returning regularly and people coming from all over the world. We pride ourselves on providing
a real ‘home-from-home’ experience, where guests are welcomed like friends.
- Annually inspected and graded by VisitEngland (3—4 Star)
- Free fibre Wi-Fi
- Bed linen provided (except towels)
- Ample off-road parking and safe bike storage
- Pet friendly (except in The Old Farm House which is kept pet free)
- Families with children welcome
- Cots and highchairs available free on request
- Open all year
- Short breaks offered out of season or at late availability.